When it comes to caustic soda, you may not be quite sure what it is, but when it comes to caustic soda, you understand. The flake alkali is the flake solid sodium hydroxide; Similarly, liquid caustic soda is also liquid sodium hydroxide. Sodium hydroxide is a chemical raw material, which has good applications in wastewater treatment, alkaline oxidation, rust removal and other aspects.
The chemical name of flake caustic soda, granular caustic soda and solid caustic soda is "sodium hydroxide", commonly known as caustic soda, caustic soda and caustic soda. It is a Inorganic compound with chemical formula NaOH, which is highly corrosive and easily soluble in water. Its aqueous solution is strongly alkaline and can make phenolphthalein red. Sodium hydroxide is a commonly used alkali and one of the essential drugs in chemical laboratories. Its solution can be used as a washing solution.
The main component of flake caustic soda and liquid caustic soda is sodium hydroxide. The difference is that one is solid and the other is liquid. Liquid alkali and flake alkali themselves have no effect on the coagulation reaction. The coagulation reaction mainly controls: pH value, temperature, chemical diffusion, hydraulic conditions for protecting the increase of flocs, selection of inorganic and organic coagulants, dosage, etc. Therefore, the main function of flake alkali and liquid alkali is to regulate the PH.
1. The raw materials used for production are the same.
2. The Molecular formula is the same, both are NaOH, which is the same substance.
3. Both have strong corrosiveness and can quickly burn the skin, dissolving in water.
1. The equipment used in the production process is different. The flake alkali is scraped by a flake alkali machine and cooled into a bag; Granular alkali is produced by spray granulation equipment; Solid alkali is directly transported to a solid alkali drum through a transportation pipeline.
2. The external form of the product is different, with flake alkali being a flake solid, granular alkali being a bead like circular solid, and solid alkali being a whole piece.
3. Different uses: flake alkali is commonly used in chemical engineering, printing and dyeing, sewage treatment, disinfection, pesticides, electroplating, etc; Granular alkali is mainly used in chemical industries such as pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, and it is much more convenient to use granular alkali in the laboratory than flake alkali. Solid alkali is often used in pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
The specific choice depends on the usage needs of the water plant. The liquid alkali reaction speed is relatively fast and the addition is simple. However, it is necessary to control the solubility, otherwise it is easy to crystallize at low temperatures. Although the dissolution of caustic soda is troublesome, it is more convenient to store or transport.
It should be noted that both caustic soda and liquid caustic soda are commonly used in wastewater treatment, but they cannot be mixed and placed separately. For more related matters, come to our website http://www.tmgwork.com Consult!